Clinical trial participants may be eligible to:
- Save on treatment costs.
- Receive access to innovative drugs not yet available to the general public.
- Experience improved quality of life, and receive the attentive care of the research team in addition to their own doctor's care.
- In some trials, receive compensation for time and travel.
- Ultimately, they help researchers transform modern medicine and find the answer for prevention and cure.
- More about participating in clinical trials >>
You could be eligible to participate in a clinical trial.
Learn more about the trial.
If you or a loved one is facing cancer, whether newly diagnosed or seeking a more effective treatment, you should know which clinical trials are available near you. Ask your doctor or contact one of our certified clinical care professionals.
We provide access to the latest clinical trials that offer promising therapies. We pride ourselves on our excellence in science and research management. Every day, we strive to improve patients' lives with quality care in a safe, professional environment.
We help you conduct effective clinical trials
As your partner in clinical trial site management, we are focused on delivering quality research programs on time and within budget. Our experienced teams specializing in site management services can help you get up and running quickly, and continually work with your site throughout the life cycle of each clinical trial to ensure effective performance and outcomes.
- Rapid study reimbursement through Enterprise Management Systems
- Skilled contract and budget negotiations
- Effective recruitment strategy planning and trial marketing
- Advanced electronic trial data management
- Efficient audit services
- Experienced protocol writing
- Comprehensive regulatory compliance and training
- Experienced staff certified in GCP/ICH/FDA guidance
- Standard Operating Procedures and training
- Business development and marketing
- Detailed statistical analysis
We share the same commitment to innovation, professionalism, and ethical standards as our clients. Our reputation is built on quality, performance, agility, experience, responsiveness, and a passion to achieve the highest standards in clinical research.
For more information about our services, please contact us.
Experience the ClinicAid difference
Site management and clinical trial execution are a costly but essential part of the drug development process. ClinicAid is the strategic partner you can depend on to deliver results. Our full service research consortium is ready to be integrated with your clinical program.
ClinicAid's full suite of SMO services for
Phase II-IV trials:
- Flawless site management including qualified site selection and rapid start-up processes
- Elegant project management and reporting
- Total sponsor-site-IRB integration
- Innovative patient recruitment strategies and large databases of patients
- Experienced electronic trial data management 21CFR11 compliant electronic systems
- Compassionate, experienced research staff with multi-therapeutic experience
- Comprehensive SOP management and GCP training
Our people are what sets us apart. Our executive team and professional advisors are veterans of the drug development and clinical research industries. Our reputation is built on quality, performance, agility, experience, responsiveness, and a passion to achieve the highest standards in clinical research.